Форум Областной детско-юношеской библиотеки

Текущее время: 09 май 2021 21:02

Часовой пояс: UTC+04:00

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: The business says it is using NFL's Next Gen Stats
СообщениеДобавлено: 16 мар 2021 12:02 
Новичок

EA is offering free PS5 and Xbox collection S / X upgrades to anyone who purchased the PS4 or Xbox One versions of FIFA 21 or Madden 21, but it is not automatic. You need to go to the console's respective store to 2K21 MT receive your next-gen edition. 2K, meanwhile, has chosen to create NBA 2K21 an entirely different product for next-gen consoles, which means that you will have to purchase it regardless of whether you have it on other platforms. The next-gen version of NBA 2K21 has a totally new UI for the series and much faster loading times. It seems a whole lot cuter and flashier than the practical but sometimes clunky menus the match had made use of in the past couple of years. 2K21 on the PS5 and Xbox Series S / X also has an ambitious new open-world multiplayer pulse called The Town which lets you explore multiple boroughs together with your created player.

The business says it is using NFL's Next Gen Stats -- an NFL initiative that doesn't have anything to do with next-gen consoles -- to increase the realism of movements, cartoons, and replays for specific players.FIFA 21 has undergone the evolutionary next-gen update of the three, using a near-identical UI to the past few last-gen variations. The most immediate difference you'll see in gameplay is the new default camera, which pans as well as moves on rails to better replicate the TV broadcast camera used in most stadiums. I like this option and intend to stick with it, but I am not certain why it took so long -- why it took a generational energy increase.

All 3 games make use of the PS5 DualSense control's enhanced haptics in various manners. The two NBA 2K21 and FIFA 21 raise the resistance on the best"sprint" trigger when players get tired, which I have found pretty useful as someone who sometimes overuses the attribute. 2K21's use of the left cause to communicate defense anxiety is a little less powerful. It merely feels loud and clunky as Buy NBA 2K21 MT Coins opposed to useful feedback. And while Madden 21 utilizes the haptics efficiently to convey the effects of catches and tackles with finer detail, I detected the DualSense most when audibles were predicted through its own speaker.

NBA 2K21 Next Generation Review

Пожаловаться на это сообщение

Часовой пояс: UTC+04:00